An innovative culture and cutting-edge technology drive our core values and outcomes. By investing in our patients first, we significantly improve outcomes and services while simultaneously reducing health care costs. This is because we:
- Focus on illness prevention rather than just treatment
- See patients at least once per month to foster better relationships and stay accountable for long-term patient outcomes
- Have lower patient-to-physician ratios, which are normally about 400:1
- Provide multi-specialty experts to allow immediate face-to-face peer collaboration. Our patients can see as many as three to five specialists regularly, so our practice offers increased efficiency and value to physicians and patients.
- Conduct physician meetings three times per week where best practices and adverse outcomes are presented so that new solutions can be discussed openly
- Offer transportation to and from appointments to patients with the greatest need. Lack of transportation is a common barrier to treatment adherence, so we do what we can to help our patients overcome it.
This culture is a result of our operating model, developed by Dr. Chen and his family, and every physician and employee in our organization embraces it.
To be the very best at what we do requires intense, ongoing focus. At ChenMed, our focused approach centers around one segment – moderate- to low-income seniors with complex medical issues. We apply our breakthrough model to everything they need to help them achieve their best outcomes.