Asset Management Analyst
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, monitors, procures and records IT hardware and software assets to ensure compliance with company policies and vendor contracts.
- Develops and implements procedures for tracking IT assets to oversee quality control throughout their leased or purchased life-cycles.
- Tracks IT assets throughout the organization, and ensures that expiring leases are replaced, returned to vendors or purchased at the end of lease cycles.
- Works closely with the vendor management analyst, key stakeholders and senior management to ensure use of appropriate tools and processes for asset management.
- Identifies and catalogs all IT assets (Servers, PCs, etc.) and related peripherals, their current location, OS versions, lease cycles, health and hardware levels.
- Analyzes asset information/data and produces inventory and license reconciliation reports. Generates related ad hoc reports upon request from key stakeholders and COE leadership.
- Adheres to ChenMed IT policies and assists with the development of policies and procedures to ensure the global organization follows IT deployment and replacement protocol.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Superior organizational skills to include managing multiple activities and deadlines.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills (refine, summarize and clearly present data and information).
- Strong service mindset.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT software and hardware assets.
- Solid understanding of business functions (HR, Finance, Sales/Marketing, IT, Legal, Compliance).
- Expertise and skill in Google Apps, ServiceNow and Microsoft Outlook.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and presentation software.
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and/or nationally up to 10% of the time.
- Fluent in English.
- This position requires use and exercise of independent judgment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or a closely related field OR additional experience above the minimum will be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis required.
A minimum of 2 years’ work experience in information technology, data analytics or process management roles required.
Extensive asset and fiscal management experience required.
Experience in Process Management highly desired.