Associate Director Operations
The Associate Director, Operations is responsible for implementing internal projects, initiatives and strategies to meet the organization's overall goals. The incumbent in this role is responsible for managing the operation for forecasts, assessing risk and providing recommendations to mitigate the risks. The Associate Director, Operations represents the operations team in a manner that is collaborative and consistent with the tactical and long-term strategic plans. Ability to resolve conflicts and remove barriers to achieve common goals. The incumbent implements process efficiency and creates short-term, mid-term and long-term operational plans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs, leads, implements and ensures all Chen Medical protocols are being met with regards to the overall patient experience. Takes immediate action to implement change, if needed.
- Escalates issues and determines proper issue resolution. Ensures patient and/or provider escalations are handled timely and accurately.
- Builds, implements or oversees a current development strategy, allowing Chen Medical the ability to hire, train and promote employees. Drives attrition down, and employee engagement, performance and development up.
- Develops relationships with all Market leadership to help influence the sales and implementation strategy set forth by the Board of Directors.
- Executes on key operational outcomes to ensure customer, provider and regulatory expectations met/exceeded.
- Understands and shares business controls and information across appropriate teams and ensures that there is clear understanding and ownership of key scorecard measurements as well as of total quality measures and initiatives.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Develops, implements and manages the adoption of controls that allow the organization to quickly identify trends and potential issues and address them in a timely manner.
- Influences leadership to help drive process, strategy, and adhere to proper business protocols in centers under Director of Operations jurisdiction.
- Establishes and manage service strategies in coordination with the organization goals and competencies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent critical reasoning, decision-making, and problem solving skills to analyze situations, determine risks, find solutions to prevent future issues and resolve recurring defects.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details to handle multiple tasks, short deadlines, frequent interruptions, and shifting priorities in support of changing company objectives.
- Strong leadership, training, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal and presentation skills to drive results.
- Understand regulatory standards, various local, state and federal laws that apply to the business and where to find information on standards and interpretations.
- Proven skills in budgeting and financial management preferred. Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Fluent in English.
Additional Job Description
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor’s degree required – Master’s degree preferred.
- Eight (8) years’ experience in a Healthcare or Hospitality operational leadership position with a focus on driving customer satisfaction and performance in a service environment required.
- Eight (8) years of direct management within a customer/client service environment with strong performance and quality metrics required.
- Must have Multi-Unit/Multi-Location management experience in Healthcare of Hospitality.
- Experience managing a diverse group of functional areas.
- Knowledge of ChenMed Medical products, services, standards, policies and procedures. Experience in expense management with ability to understand service center-level and customer impacts.