Business Applications Administrator
The Salesforce IT team is a group of highly motivated individuals who are passionate about providing features and services that impact the way that our partners do business. By working hand-in-hand with our Sales and Physician Recruitment teams, we implement technology that allow those teams to acquire new patients and top clinical talent for the organization. This enables ChenMed to do what we love most: provide excellent care to our senior patients. Do you want to help us use Salesforce to make a difference in the lives and health of our patients? If so, apply today !
The Business Applications Administrator will be responsible for overseeing the administration of one or more 3rd party applications within the portfolio. They will develop, document, implement and maintain their application(s) and new workflows, use cases, standards and processes. This position will also be a 3-6 month engagement.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manages the administration, support and training for one or more application.
Provides ongoing communications and training for one or more application.
Executes rollout/release plans for both new applications and upgrades to existing applications.
Ensures that the applications and configurations comply with company security policies.
Collaborates with cross-organizational teams and departments to implement/improve application adoption and utilization across the business.
Participates in On-Call duties as needed to support their assigned applications.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of technologies used for advance integrations (i.e. SFTP/FTP, Web services such as SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, Web Services, CSS, XSLT etc.).
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite products, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word required; proficiency in MS Access preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Position requires use of independent judgement.
- 5-10% of local travel required for this role.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Technical and/or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of related work experience required.
- Experience working with multiple common business application systems, including but not limited to: Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, Human resources information systems (HRIS) or Human resources management systems (HRMS), Web development, Information technology service management (ITSM) systems, Customer relationship management (CRM) systems, Content management systems (CMS), Integrated workplace management systems (IWMS), Enterprise document management (EDM) systems or Enterprise content management (ECM) systems and Mobile Apps.
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum development methodology.