Care Promoter Supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Empathy towards our patients at all times
• Ability to collaborate with team members, including doctors, nurses, front desk staff, center managers, and market leaders.
• Mindset focused on solving problems for patients and achieving team goals
• Knowledge of medical products, services, standards, policies and procedures.
• Skill in operating phones, personal computer, software and other IT systems.
• Skill in taking patients’ vital signs, and obtaining blood and other samples for laboratory work.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and to ensure accuracy of reports and data.
• Ability to manage multiple processes and lead a team of Medical Assistants, X-ray Technician and Pharmacy Technicians.
• Ability to maintain effective and organized systems to ensure timely patient flow.
• Ability to be calm and flexible in busy or stressful situations.
• Bilingual a plus.
• This position may require some local travel to assist in covering other centers.
• This position requires 5% of travel nationwide.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
• Licensed Practical Nurse, with license to practice nursing in the state of employment
• IV Therapy certification required by state board of nursing in Florida and Pennsylvania
• CPR for healthcare providers
• 3-5 years’ medical experience
• Experience working with geriatric patients.
• EMR system experience.
• Prior supervisory experience.