The Data Integration Analyst will code standard and non-standard HL7 interfaces and file transfers through an interface engine product and modify interface code when necessary. You will also need to design testing plans with end-users to ensure the software performs error free through all phases of testing. You will monitor application data between systems and resolve data errors.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate healthcare data exchange such as ADTs and CCDs integrating with our EMR & practice management system via interface engines.
- Create, monitor, operate and maintain HL7 and other interfaces using a variety of data technologies
- Design / Document and Automate different workflows utilizing Automate BPA
- Consume and process Admit/Discharge/Transfer (ADT) messages from external partners using interfaces engines.
- Consume and process CCD information from external partners using interface engines.
- Extract, transform and load partner member information into ChenMed’s data systems.
- Troubleshoot, and document interoperability issues and their probable causes. Identify root/cause, test, and implement solutions including, but not limited to, updating and reprocessing transactions as appropriate.
- Integrate data to/from SaaS applications with our internal systems and applications.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, problem-solving, project management and planning skills.
- Knowledge of Automate BPA software
- Working knowledge of Health Information Exchange platform Corepoint is preferred.
- Experience with identifying, analyzing and implementing integration opportunities.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong project coordination skills.
Additional Job Description
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor Degree of Science or equivalent experience.
- Three to Five (3 – 5) years related work experience is required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of IT experience. Healthcare is a plus.
- Minimum of three (3) years in data analysis, file layouts, data structures, Microsoft SSIS/SSRS.
- Knowledge of JSON, XML, HIPAA ANSI X12, FHIR, HL7 standards/formats, and File Transfer Protocols.
- Knowledge of ETL, SQL development, queries, database maintenance and data security.
- Proficiency with SQL scripting, MySQL and/or Microsoft SQL Reporting Services, Microsoft SQL. Integration Services, and automation (e.g. MS batch, Boston Workstation.)
- Experience developing with PHP and Python is a plus.
- Proven knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, and understanding of Web Service API's for integration purposes.
- Experience in data analysis and data modeling and mapping is required.
- Technical skills with MySQL/MSSQL database and scripting, Excel & pivot tables and other relevant technologies (i.e., AWS, XML, HTTP, SOAP, REST) is required.