ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs a cross-functional team, Culture Committee and other working groups, to develop the strategy and approach to assess current culture and to develop a roadmap of actions necessary to engage, motivate and inspire employees across the organization. Produces an annual roadmap of activities summarizing Human Resources, Learning and Development, Clinical Operations, Leadership Functions, Market Events, etc.
- Owns and manages a diverse array of responsibilities across all culture functions. Works with CEO and leadership team to help define the organizational culture goals and sets the tone for communication opportunities. Leads company-wide communications around culture initiatives on Internal Sites and External Posts (GlassDoor support, LinkedIn, other social outposts).
- Directs, develops and manages a variety of culture and engagement initiatives in partnership with leadership to create an atmosphere of inclusion and well-being and foster a positive employee experience that drives growth, development and wellness. Works closely with the Clinical Wellness Committee, Employee Benefits Team, and makes sure internal Net Promoter Score, measured annually, continues to improve.
- Partners with HR to oversee and manage the conducting of regular people/climate surveys and quarterly pulse checks to assess and improve employee engagement. Assists with results reporting, action planning and follow-up and consultation with business leaders.
- Creates and populates a Dashboard for Culture with measurable metrics for success and improvement opportunities.
- Consults, counsels and provides direction and leadership in culture-related initiatives. Seeks to add value to all meetings and projects – to influence market leaders, department leaders and the employee brand.
- Partners with corporate leadership to ensure culture programs, events and activities are embraced and culture initiatives are maximizing ROI; assesses success and makes changes as necessary.
- Develops, designs and implements innovative ideas for culture building events, initiatives and projects.
- Oversees assessment and resolution of culture-related issues/concerns impacting the organization’s climate and our reputation as an employer of choice.
- Manages personnel and operations that support all facets of employee engagement, including the development and enhancement of internal and external relationships that advance the company’s vision, mission and core values.
- Builds investment cases for new initiatives and builds and plans the annual budget, ensures the programs stay within budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested by manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong business acumen and acuity
- Proven leadership knowledge, skills and ability culture building
- Possesses a high degree of emotional intelligence and integrity
- Encompasses a creative, growth and culturally-responsive mindset
- Passionate about serving others with VIP experiences; ability to naturally engage and connect with others
- Adept at owning and managing a diverse array of strategic people and culture functions
- Understanding of federal and state level legal compliance requirements related to engagement and culture
- Expert in relationship and team building with passion and capability for engagement and development
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to successfully influence across all levels of the organization
- Superior communication skills and proven negotiation skills. Exhibits strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationwide up to 30% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development/Effectiveness or a related field OR additional experience above the minimum will be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis required
Master degree Business Administration or a related field preferred
A minimum of 8 years of professional work experience with an emphasis on employee engagement, employee experience, organizational effectiveness and/or culture initiatives required
A minimum of 5 years of leadership experience, preferably supporting company engagement activities
Experience cultivating employee growth and building strong team cultures