HR and Credentialing Administrative Support
Responsible for supporting new hire related inquiries via phone and email. The HR Services Representative I will successfully handle inquiries from internal/external business partners in accordance with HR policies and regulations, while achieving department quality, compliance and productivity standards, ensuring a high level of customer service. The HR Representative will also be tasked to work with high sensitivity processes, inquiries and special projects related to HR Services and Support providing support to new hires during the first five days of employment.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Scan in 3 years worth of I-9’s and create I-9 records with attachments
- Document names of Providers that require privileges and their current status
- Hospitals for each market or Hospitalist Group used
- Complete spreadsheet (templated-Excel)
- Complete SOP’s (templated-Word)
- Handles and interprets sensitive and confidential data and documents following company procedures.
- Documents interactions using web-based technology.
- Performs data entry tasks.
- Makes appropriate and timely decisions according to department standards, procedures and policies.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
Additional Job Description
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Exceptional customer service skills with a passion for serving others with proactive solutions, positive and professional attitude
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent critical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills including strong verbal, written and listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and balance competing demands and multiple priorities
- Fluent in English
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of two to four years of experience in an HR clerical or administrative function
- Intermediate proficiency in the following Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with web-based customer relationship management systems
- Proficiency in keyboarding and navigating a windows environment