IT Operations Manager
The IT Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall IT operations environment and maintaining IT systems & networks to ensure IT systems are running reliably while providing maximum performance.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages all daily activities including monitoring, maintenance, tracking, reporting, and problem resolution for the IT Operations team.
- Manage and ensure 24x7 incident response, Incident Post-Mortem/Root Cause Analysis activities.
- When outages occur, ensures the team promptly responds to support and communicate the needs of the business users.
- Ensures proper management, maintenance, provisioning and monitoring of all production environments.
- Manages change initiatives in a systematic manner to ensure systems availability, performance and reliability.
- Manages internal operations projects that may require cross-department resources and coordination.
- Undertakes system maintenance / backups and ensure the integrity of system security.
- Provides customer service to all internal and external customers at all times.
- Monitors the IT ticketing system to ensure timely correction of any incidents.
- Analyzes activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and prevent future issues.
- Defines key operational metrics, develop reporting and cadence, set targets and continuously improve. Present operational metrics to IT Leadership on a consistent basis.
- Partners with Security team to enforce security policies and ensure security operational functions are completed in a timely manner.
- Oversees timely handover of new services from delivery teams to Operations.
- Prepares & manage IT Operations budget.
- Oversees change implementations.
- Leads daily standup meeting, collaborates on change control requests
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Additional duties and projects as requested by management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- IT Service Management and IT Change Management processes as defined in the ITIL framework.
- IT Infrastructure technologies, including servers, storage and network.
- Asset Management / Inventory processes.
- Enterprise-wide Patching methodologies.
- Server & Network deployment strategies.
- Knowledge of ChenMed medical products, services, standards, policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate with employees, patients and other individuals in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to ensure accuracy of data.
- Must be fluent in English.
- This position requires 25% of travel nationwide.
EDUCATION / SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, systems management or equivalent experience.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- ITIL Certification(s) are a plus.
- Skill in operating phones, personal computer, software and other IT systems.
Additional Job Description