Member Retention Project Coordinator
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, coordinates and executes strategies to support company retention goals within assigned territory.
- Coordinates loyalty programs that celebrate our members, reward tenure, reward compliance, and recognize milestones.
- Conducts 8-10 in-center events per week (e.g., information sessions, birthday celebrations, doc talks, etc.) to help improve the patient experience.
- Schedules and coordinates in-center events and notifies patients of said upcoming events to ensure attendance.
- Works with the business analytics team to determine the program’s effectiveness and ROI.
- Partners with ChenMed colleagues to achieve business objectives and remains sensitive and responsive to meeting the needs of operations, sales and medical team leaders.
- Works together with Regional marketing managers to develop and deploy programs, messaging and mail campaigns that honor our seniors.
- Collaborates with center managers and providers to deploy value-added health and wellness programs.
- Arranges member education and social activities with the twists needed for current patients to refer even more relatives and friends in as new members of ChenMed.
- Maintains and nurtures relationships with key patient brand ambassadors in each assigned center.
- Seeks to find creative ways to engage with our patients and advance our need to have patients call us first in our effort to significantly reduce hospital sick days.
- Conducts all activities in ways that are compliant with CMS and HIPAA governmental requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Follows through on commitments
- Is seen as direct and trustful
- Keeps confidences
- Practices what he/she preaches
- Shows consistency between words and actions
Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Has a strong bottom-line orientation
- Persists in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks
- Has a track record of exceeding goals successfully
- Pushes others
Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Readily acts on challenges, without unnecessary planning.
- Identifies and seizes on new opportunities
- Displays a can-do attitude in good and bad times
- Steps up to handle tough issues
Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels
- Attentively listens to others
- Adjusts to fit the audience and the message
- Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization
- Encourages the open expression of diverse ideas and opinions
Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Is confident under pressure
- Handles and manages crises effectively
- Maintains a positive attitude despite adversity
- Bounces back from setbacks
- Grows from hardships and negative experiences
Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization
- Builds strong formal and informal networks.
- Maintains relationships across a variety of functions and locations
- Draws upon multiple relationships to exchange ideas, resources, and know-how
Building strong customer centric relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Gains insight into customer needs
- Identifies opportunities that benefit the customer
- Builds and delivers solutions that meet customer expectations
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships
Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
- Positions views and arguments appropriately to win support
- Convinces others to act
- Negotiates skillfully in tough situations
- Wins concessions without damaging relationships
- Responds effectively to the reactions and positions of others
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Relevant selling experience with establishing and maintaining relationship with business/vendor partners
- High-level organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and expertise in, negotiation, probing skills, closing skills, and handling objections
- Knowledge of and experience in working with insurance brokers or agents preferred
- Detail-oriented and proficient in CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (e.g., pitch letters, outbound calls, effective one-on-one meetings, group presentations, etc.)
- Positive attitude and the ability to build trust with internal and external partners
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationwide up to 75% of the time; work is primarily conducted off ChenMed premises
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- Bilingual is a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- High school diploma required
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred
- A minimum of 4 years’ successful sales work experience required; working with seniors a plus as is a general understanding of Medicare Advantage
- A minimum of 3 years’ business-to-business experience or equivalent management experience preferred
- A valid Class C or D or State equivalent driver's license, issued by the State of current employment