ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as the functional owner and change agent for a specific IT function (i.e. Vendor Management, Asset Management, Telecommunications, Business Applications, Business Analysis, etc.), employing inspection and adaptation, and continuous improvement processes to consistently provide opportunities for functional delivery evolutions that will maximize autonomy and a thriving delivery culture in the IT organization.
- Leads the creation and management of documentation, processes and tools to support the performance of a specific IT function, providing transparency to the size, status and timing for planned, in progress and completed activities.
- Collaborates with business and IT stakeholders to identify, analyze, understand and prioritize functional activities by business value and urgency.
- Communicates verbally and in written forms (formal and informal), with all audiences within the organization, including senior and executive leaders in the planning, coordination and reporting of IT functional activities.
- Defines develops and disperses communications, facilitates meetings and other collaborations as appropriate, to effectively perform work and to understand, resolve and/or mitigate risks, obstacles and conflicts in the performance of functional activities.
- Manages ambiguity in all aspects of work, including business direction and strategy, to enable the synthesis of disparate observations and data, creating conclusions and recommendations and successfully leading and supporting project teams through change.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Perspective business acuity
- Fundamental knowledge of backlog management and team collaboration tools, ERP systems and request management software
- Excellent communication skills to effectively articulate, demonstrate, negotiate, persuade and otherwise support the delivery of appropriate levels of messaging and decision-support information with all audiences, including senior leaders, and in all forms (e.g., written, verbal, and the creation and delivery of presentations)
- Demonstrated history of fostering teamwork and collaboration across multiple functional areas with competing priorities
- High level of conceptualization, analytics, logic, and reasoning skills
- Ability to perform with autonomy, requiring only occasional supervision and guidance from IT and team leadership
- Ability to operate a computer in a Windows environment utilizing SaaS applications, A/V conferencing, and spreadsheet, presentation, diagramming, and word documentation software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationwide up to 10% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field OR additional experience above the minimum will be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis required
A minimum of 2 years of direct hands-on process analyst experience in a relevant technical process role; plus 1 year of process/project management experience in a relevant technical role with documented cost-saving methods and techniques
Experience in the analysis, documentation, and maintenance of procedures, activities, tracking, and reporting related to the execution of the process