Project Manager, Culture
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with Director, Culture to strategize on the future of culture for the company.
- Collects data for initiatives through focus groups, surveys, town halls, one-on-one interviews and other methodologies; evaluates and applies the data to support decisions and acts on feedback.
- Partners with COEs, corporate entities, properties and key external stakeholders to build relationships that nurture and drive culture initiatives throughout the organization.
- Researches, recommends, plans and coordinates culture building events, initiatives and projects, reviews and discusses plans with executive committee.
- Oversees the Corporate Culture Working Group, whose job is to collect employee feedback, ideate on engagement events and serve as volunteers for various events.
- Serves as a company culture ambassador, ensuring COE’s and regional markets are aware of and aligned with service and cultural standards.
- Partners with HR resources associated with climate surveys to creatively and resourcefully improve employee engagement.
- Proposes, designs and execute new projects and programs based on employee survey results and feedback.
- Works closely and collaboratively with corporate leadership and regional market leadership to ensure programs are embraced and culture initiatives are maximizing ROI.
- Develops, executes and oversees approved events from setup to takedown. Analyzes event trends to capitalize on opportunity.
- Provides guidance and expertise in the development of events and initiatives in regional markets.
- Arranges, facilitates and coordinates special events hosted by the Company throughout the year; assesses success and expediates improvements as needed.
- Collaborates with Marketing resources on employer branding efforts to drive employee engagement while building the story of the ChenMed brand and Culture.
- Creates a yearly employee engagement event calendar.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge, skill and ability to create and develop new, innovative engagement ideas
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to influence across the organization and externally the confidence to represent ChenMed
- Ability to calmly work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Superior communication skills – verbal, non-verbal and written
- Superior decision-making abilities demonstrating a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Exceptional project management skills with a demonstrated ability to successfully plan and execute a variety of events
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationwide up to 10% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
High school diploma or equivalent required
Bachelor degree in Business/Project Management, Marketing, Communications or a related field preferred
A minimum of 5 years of work experience in Project Management or similar capacity required
PMP certification a plus