The Solutions Developer position will work on the Clinical Apps team in IT and will be responsible for front-end application development and coding, unit testing, system support and documentation. Under the supervision of the Development Manager and Solutions Architect, the Solution Developer will design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications and components; support and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow. This position works closely with Product Owners, Developers and QA resources on a scrum team.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Builds mock data services to properly develop and test web applications.
- Creates UI from wireframes.
- Develops front-end application architecture and promote usage of front-end toolkits and frameworks most suitable for each project.
- Ability to effectively unit test code changes and perform code reviews.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
Additional Job Description
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Fluent in English.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- At least one year’s worth of full-time, professional job experience in writing front-end applications in REACT.
- Previous knowledge of Healthcare applications is a plus.