Recruiter, Healthcare- Tampa, Largo
The Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter) is responsible for delivering the full recruiting life-cycle including but not limited to: candidate sourcing, screening and preparing candidates for interviews with hiring managers. The incumbent in this role takes pride in being the face of the company during the recruiting process and deeply feels that positive candidate experiences from the initial application to the final on-boarding process is key. He/She maintains awareness of competitor practices, industry trends and recruitment standards. The Talent Acquisition Specialist also works collaboratively with and consults hiring managers to recommend strategies for identifying and recruiting potential candidates. The incumbent helps identify key performance factors, develop sourcing pools and establish interviewing criteria. He/She is a key contributor to helping shape and influence good hiring decisions with internal customers.
Additional Job Description
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources or a closely related discipline OR additional experience above the minimum will be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis
- A minimum of 5 years recruiting experience with at least 2 years performing full life-cycle recruiting required
- Experience hiring front and back office medical support staff
- Prefer candidate that has worked for medical centers/hospitals
- PHR, SPHR or similar certification preferred
- Has experience working with Workday applicant tracking system.