Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist sources talent for assigned business units, functions, or specialty areas. In collaboration with recruiters and hiring managers, directs the employment process with regard to sourcing, identifying, pre-screening/qualifying candidates. Has cross-functional sourcing responsibilities, which require engaging passive talent for niche roles, and the ability to develop sourcing strategies for high-demand talent pools. Exhibits strong competence in targeting new markets, sources of hire, and potential candidates. Consults with and influences recruiters and hiring managers, provides feedback and reporting as appropriate. Promotes Chen Med and affiliates brand across numerous markets and professional communities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivers a positive, consistent candidate experience through all Talent Acquisition touch points.
- Partners on the T.A. strategy implementation by aligning external labor market realities with internal business demand for high impact, low availability critical talent segments.
- Identifies and implement innovative search techniques, both online & offline, to generate talent pipelines necessary to staff future positions.
- Reduces dependency on external recruiting firms thereby reducing cost and minimizes the disruption of vacancy on productivity.
- Solicits potential "ready now" candidates with open positions, cultivates relationship and encourage the candidate to apply.
- Serves as a reliable, critical partner for Senior Recruiters, keeps them informed on the status of sourcing activities so that they can act as informed interfaces and "project leads" towards the hiring manager customers.
- Establishes and maintain relationships with Senior Recruiters to stay abreast of current and future hiring needs.
- Sources diverse talent pool for respective business sector leveraging use of network contacts, internet postings, database searches, referrals and niche job boards.
- Makes initial candidate contact with the emphasis on networking to develop candidate leads and to develop their interest level in company opportunities; as well as the follow-up and hand-over.
- Leverages the full range of internal and external sources of internal and external candidates and ensure that one promotes internal mobility.
- Ensures the proper Job Descriptions are being used and create appropriate JDs with the HR team as necessary and in partnership with the local recruitment team.
- Complies with laws and regulations when applying different sourcing practices.
- Executes the pre-screening of your candidates, establish a longlist of the most suitable ones and ensure a proper handover to your Senior Recruiters.
- Constantly manage the pool of candidates within your responsibility and brief Senior Recruiters about the size of possible candidate pools prior to the intake meeting.
- Maintains the process status in Applicant Tracking system by always ensuring system accuracy as basis for solid KPI reporting.
- Maintains community and university level relationships. Prospect for additional school-related partners.
- Maintains the disposition reasons for the talent acquisition team, ensuring all candidates are positively and adversely dispositioned as appropriate and in accordance with our best practices.
- In partnership with the senior recruiters, coordinate and help plan for job fairs, attend when appropriate
- Other recruitment activities as assigned and modified at Talent Acquisition Director’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Broad understanding of recruiting principles and best practices.
- Deep experience with advanced internet searches, cold calling, networking, database mining, referrals and other advanced recruitment techniques.
- Comprehensive knowledge of local legal regulations regarding recruiting/sourcing; strong consulting and networking skills.
- Ability to solve problems, think creatively, and adapt to a dynamic market.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience sourcing and building talent pipelines for hard to fill roles.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to understand the specific role requirements and have a clear understanding of labor market availability.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple searches, projects, client relationships.
- Ability to build effective relationship with Senior Recruiter.
- Ability to establish, manage and maintain business / client relationships.
- Bachelors’ degree with 3+ years or an advanced degree with 1+ years in Recruiting or Talent Acquisition;
- In-House or Agency recruitment is okay
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent knowledge in Social Media Platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, and other)
- Knowledge in CRM-Tool preferred;
- Role may require less than 10% of local travel, mostly to and from school events or job fairs.
Additional Job Description
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field and four (4) years Human Resources recruiting experience in a healthcare environment, or
- A master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related field and two (2) years Human Resources recruiting experience in a health care environment.
- Any like combination of education and experience
- PHR or SPHR strongly preferred.
- Previous experience utilizing the internet, databases, applicant tracking systems, search engines and social media to source active and passive candidates.