Total Rewards Specialist - Part Time
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer various employee benefit programs, such as group insurance, life, medical, dental and vision, HAS, FSA, Short and long term disability, 401K, life insurance etc.
- Ensure accuracy of employee benefits data, including service from third party vendors.
- Maintain and analyze claims reports to determine trends, inconsistencies and outliers. Brings related issues to the attention of the Total Rewards Manager.
- Assist employees in filing health, dental, life, and all other related and deferred benefit claims.
- Review monthly insurance statements and maintains statistical data relative to premiums, claims, and costs.
- Reviews and validates monthly benefits invoices. Works with employees, vendors and Finance to reconcile discrepancies.
- Maintain an insurance billing and enrollment roster.
- Create and review spreadsheets of insured employees.
- Research new benefit programs.
- Develop and prepare communications to employees about benefit programs, procedures, claims and any other government mandated disclosures.
- Assist Total Rewards Manager in obtaining statistics and information in renewal process of any Health, Life and Retirement plans that benefit the company.
- Works with vendors to resolve high level benefits issues and concerns, including ensuring issues are resolved to conclusion, identifying and monitoring next steps/open items, etc
- Prepare and setup meetings designed to help employees obtain information and understand company benefits and other related incentive programs as needed.
· Coordinate and lead benefit enrollment meetings annually.
· Assists with benefit audits as needed.
Ensures that all 401(k) contribution/loans changes and feeds are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
<>·Assists with Compensation evaluation, market pricing and developing and maintaining standardized job descriptions.
- Administer Cobra services as needed.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Detail-oriented, able to multitask, work on a team as well as independently.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to bring processes through to completion.
- Competency in database management and spreadsheet creation and maintenance.
- Ability to multitask multiple projects.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
<>·Knowledge of company policies/procedures & benefit package or the ability & willingness to learn.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to consistently meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
- This position requires a minimum of 10% of travel nationwide.
EDUCATION / SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum three to five years of benefits /HR administration or compensation exposure in a Corporate HR function.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word and Excel.Experience in Workday or any other applicable HR database programs helpful.