ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for the design & delivery and clear articulation of technical solutions utilizing the Workday platform that meet both needs of the business while ensuring compliance to our established processes (e.g. change control, SDLC, etc.)
· Manages the administration, support and training for ERP applications.
· Provides ongoing communications and training for ERP applications.
· Responsible to execute rollout/release plans for both new ERP applications and upgrades to existing ERP applications.
· Ensures that ERP applications & configurations comply with company security policies.
· Ensures that ERP applications & configurations comply with industry best practices.
Other responsibilities may include:
· Collaborates with cross-organizations teams and departments to implement/improve Workday integration across the business.
· Building new integrations/connectors for ERP applications, e.g. data feeds, data loads & punch-outs
Participates in On-Call duties as needed to support the ERP applications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Experience implementing and/or administrating one or more Workday applications such as:
·Experience with Adaptive Insights, Workday Planning, is a plus
·Experience using Workday Studio, Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) and Workday Cloud Connect for building/deploying integrations preferred.
·Working knowledge of technologies used for advanced integrations.
- E.g. SFTP/FTP, Web Services such as SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, Web Services, CSS, XSLT etc.
· Experience implementing systems using Agile/Scrum methodology.
· Proficiency in generating documentation using Microsoft Office application tools (i.e., Power Point, Excel, Word, and Visio).
· Excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Fluent in English.This position requires less than 10% of travel nationwide.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, MIS, or Mathematics Bachelor Degree.
- Three to Five (3-5) years’ professional level work in the design, development and implementation of Workday business solutions.
- Workday Certification Preferred.