Outstanding Organic Growth
The word is out, and the word is better health outcomes. Some 21,000 seniors in nearly 30 cities* are now telling friends and relatives about the extraordinary care they are receiving from board certified physicians and specialist doctors at Chen and JenCare Neighborhood Medical Centers.
The innovative and patient-focused ChenMed model of medicine continues to deliver vital quality of life and longevity gains for seniors. For example, ChenMed beats the national average for senior days in hospital by 38 percent.
Plus, the practice’s 2013 HEDIS scores for Florida, as reported by health plan partners, show 5-star ratings in 17 categories including those for:
- Access to primary care physician
- Heart disease (hypertension and cholesterol)
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Rheumatoid arthritis
The innovative and patient-focused ChenMed model of medicine continues to deliver vital quality of life and longevity gains for seniors.
Patient satisfaction levels are measured daily at Chen and JenCare Neighborhood Medical Centers in Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana and Virginia. Happily, in all ChenMed markets, Net Promoter Scores are incredibly high – averaging in the low-to-mid 90s.
Editor's Note -
- FLORIDA: Aventura, Hallandale Beach, Hialeah, Lauderhill, Miami, Miami Gardens, North Miami Beach and Pembroke Pines
- GEORGIA: Atlanta, Decatur, Morrow and East Point
- ILLINOIS: Chicago, Berwyn, Glenwood and Oak Lawn
- LOUISIANA: Gretna, Kenner, Metairie, and New Orleans
- KENTUCKY: Louisville
- VIRGINIA: Colonial Heights, Newport News, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Richmond and Virginia Beach